We’re looking for a super organised, energetic, and driven individual with a creative eye who can make our busy team become more efficient. You will work closely with the directors of the agency to handle day to day administration tasks within the business including:
• Trafficking workflow through the studio;
• Dealing with phone enquiries;
• Use of FreeAgent online accounting software;
• Liaising with suppliers;
• General administration of documents and associated paperwork for the team;
• Copy checking artwork;
• Handling and directing incoming enquiries from new clients.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Strong IT and keyboard skills;
• A knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Experience of online project management software;
• Experience of FreeAgent is desirable;
• Ability to manage own workload and time;
• Ability to manage various tasks in a logical fashion;
• Ability to offer suggestions and improvements to the way administration tasks are handled.
This position is full time and salary is dependent on experience.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 7th June