We’re looking for a top-quality Creative Artworker to join our very fast-paced studio.
• 3 years studio experience using the Adobe Creative suite including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
• A knowledge of After Effects
• A solid grasp of the art working and the printing processes
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Experience of Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Powerpoint
• A willingness to listen to critique and feedback of your work
What you’ll be doing
• Working in a busy studio environment with a team of really strong creative designers
• Hitting the ground running, working across a range of clients
• Rolling out creative across multiple channels adhering to strict guidelines
• Joining a small, dedicated, hardworking team of talented creatives
The role is currently remote, however it will be studio-based, once we can work together safely again.
Please send a covering letter, CV and portfolio of work to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Thursday 1st April